Main goals and objectives
1. Leader of the financial operations of the NEV Company, which are mainly divided in 2 big streams, focused on the Payroll, Time Management & Travel Management on the one hand side and in charge of the Current Accounts & Treasury operations on the other hand side.
2. Responsible of the appropriated steering of the incoming invoices and execution of the corresponding payments as well as designer of preventive key operative controls to ensure the correct management of the accounts payable, receivables and treasury management of the NEV Co.
3. Top leader of the Sub Business Unit of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Treasury, which is mainly responsible for billing and invoice collection activities, as well as correct registration and payment of invoices in accordance with the internal guidelines of NEV Co.
4. Direct supervisor of the payroll activities, Time Management executions and appropriated Travel Management guidelines of the Company.
1. Payroll operations
a. Ensure accurate process and timely execution of payroll both for local and foreign service employees (FSE).
b. Work closely with HR and finance departments (e.g. tax, GL accounting) ensuring the application of rules and procedures of monthly closing, annual budget plan and 5 year planning.
c. Responsible for implementation and maintenance of payroll infrastructure, system improvements and workflow management.
d. Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and organizational policies.
e. Develop and establish best practice in functional policies, processes and procedures.
2. Time Management
a. Manage and give directions on the daily operations of time management: production shift management, overtime assessment/payment process
b. Develop and improve a system based process for time management for blue collar headcount.
c. Define policies on attendance management and overtime execution together with related HR functions.
3. Travel Management
a. Ensure smooth and automated processes for business trips including approval process, trip planning and payment/reimbursement of trips in cooperation with other finance functions.
b. Reporting and analyses on travel cost as requested by management.
c. Vendor management of travel agency.
d. Defining policies and regulations on business trips in accordance with Audi group standards and regional standards.
4. Supervising the current account functions
a. Ensure execution of current account functions such as accounts payable and accounts receivable in a correct and timely manner.
b. Optimization of cash management, vendor payments, overseas payments, liquidity planning, hedging programs
c. Ensure a solid liquidity steering and bank relation management.
d. Support management and BU on issues and trends in financial operating.
e. Ensure accurate monthly closing procedures and support audits/annual audit process.
5. Financial strategy and performance improvement.
a. Support CFO for financial operations topics and strategy.
b. Define performance measures from financial operations perspective.
c. Buildup & maintain relationship with auditor and consultant to manage financial operation performance and risk.
d. Maintain cooperation relationship with AUDI Financial Operations, Group/regional treasury functions and group-related companies to align with group strategy.
1. Necessary education
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree necessary
2. Personal skills
• Cross-functional and cross-cultural environments and strong leadership skills.
• Work experience with German companies is desirable
• Good organization and coordination skills, good communication skills and team spirit.
• Professional experience in Chinese accounting, current accounts, treasury, payroll, time management and relevant laws and regulations.
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver results.
3. Working experience
• At least 10 years of financial experience, 5 years management experience.
• CET 6 prefer, fluent English in reading, writing and speaking.
• Expertise in SAP
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint