1. Audi FAW NEV Co. Contact for personal data protection related issues, processing the data subject’s requests and coordinate the relevant internal BU
2. Making the internal policy and data processing protocols, Data classification
3. Monitor compliance with data protection laws, regulations, company policies and processing protocols
4. Advise on data protection and privacy related topics in company major projects, together with related stakeholers (four-eyes principles)
5. Steer the cross-border transfer project
6. Data security technology measures guidance/decision (together with IT Security)
7. conduct data related trainings
8. Contingency plan making and implementation
9. Assist BUs to carry out data protection impact assessment, Advise BUs on how to fill in the data processing record
10. Organize 3rd party (vendors/partners) data compliance audit
11. Performing individual task-related duties in accordance with the knowledge and experience of the position holder.
Advising other people holding positions at Audi FAW NEV Co, its subsidiaries/associate companies, or cooperating organizations upon request and in consultation with the appropriate people responsible.
Full-time domestic undergraduate degree or above, or international students with undergraduate degree or above.
2-3 years or more relevant working experience.
3. 国内高校毕业生大学英语四级（CET-4 425分）及以上；海外高校毕业生须达到同等水平；较好的英语或德语阅读能力，能够进行日常对话。
Graduates from domestic universities with CET-4 425 or above; graduates from overseas universities must reach the same level; good reading ability in English or German and able to conduct daily conversation.